The Bootstrap 4 Bootcamp Online Course


The Bootstrap 4 Bootcamp




Learn to build beautiful responsive websites with the latest Bootstrap version (4.1.3), Flexbox, HTML5, and CSS3!

HOT & NEW
4.7 (266 ratings)

2,528 students enrolled

Created by Colt Steele

Last updated 10/2018

 English

Requirements

  • You need to be familiar with the basics of HTML and some CSS. No expertise needed.
  • You don't need any experience with Bootstrap 3 (or any other version)


 Course content

Introduction

Course Welcome and Introduction
Intro To Bootstrap
Do Bootstrap Sites All Look The Same?!
Comparing Bootstrap 3 and 4

Environment Setup

Intro to My Editor: VSCode
Using Emmet
Quick Emmet Quiz (Optional)
The Live Server Extension
Optional: My Theme and Colors

Getting Started With Bootstrap 4

GET THE CODE FOR THIS COURSE!
The Bootstrap 4 Documentation
Including Bootstrap 4
Your First Exercise: Intro
Your First Exercise: Solution

Bootstrap 4 Basics

Colors
Buttons
Colors and Buttons Quiz
Typography
Jumbotrons
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

Super Useful Utilities

Bootstrap 4 Breakpoints
The Display Utility
Borders and Shadows
Margin and Padding
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

Forms

Form Controls
Checkboxes/Form Checks
Custom Inputs
Input Groups and Icons
Inline Forms
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

Navbars and Flexbox!

The Nav Component
Flexbox and Navs
OPTIONAL Flexbox Review
Navbars
More About Navbars
Even More About Navbars
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

The Magical Grid System

Intro To The Grid
The Responsive Grid
Grid Alignment
Offsets and Nesting
Forms And The Grid
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

Cards and List Groups

List Groups
Cards Basics
Cards With Images
Cards Layout

Other Components

Badges
Breadcrumbs
Button Groups
Pagination
Progress Bars

JavaScript Components

Alerts
Tooltips
Popovers
Dropdowns
Collapse and Accordions
Modals
Scrollspy
Carousels
Exercise Intro
Exercise Solution

Customizing Bootstrap w/ SASS

Intro to SASS and Koala
Meet the Bootstrap Source Files
Customizing Colors

Building Aurora Grove

Intro to Aurora Grove
SASS Setup
Adding the Navbar
Building the Showcase
Adding an Overlay
The Icons and About Section
Explore/Experience
Adding in Quotes
Image Carousel
Social Media Gallery
Footer and Contact Form
The Booking Modal

BONUS PROJECT: Museum of Candy

A Note About This Project
Museum of Candy Part 1
Museum of Candy Part 2
Museum of Candy Part 3
Museum of Candy Part 4
Museum of Candy Part 5

About the instructor

Colt Steele
Developer and Bootcamp Instructor

Hi! I'm Colt. I'm a developer with a serious love for teaching. I've spent the last few years teaching people to program at 2 different immersive bootcamps where I've helped hundreds of people become web developers and change their lives. My graduates work at companies like Google, Salesforce, and Square.

Most recently, I led Galvanize's SF's 6 month immersive program as Lead Instructor and Curriculum Director. After graduating from my class, 94% of my students went on to receive full-time developer roles. I also worked at Udacity as a Senior Course Developer on the web development team where I got to reach thousands of students daily.

I’ve since focused my time on bringing my classroom teaching experience to an online environment. In 2016 I launched my Web Developer Bootcamp course, which has since gone on to become one of the best-selling and top rated courses on Udemy. I was also voted Udemy’s Best New Instructor of 2016.

I've spent years figuring out the "formula" to teaching technical skills in a classroom environment, and I'm really excited to finally share my expertise with you. I can confidently say that my online courses are without a doubt the most comprehensive ones on the market.


Total Size: 9.12GB



https://www.udemy.com/bootstrap-4-bootcamp/

Post a Comment

0 Comments